- Work as Engineering Assistant to the Manager & Development Team.
- Organize necessary information based on the leads and directions provided.
- Discuss the engineering content, evaluate the technical details and ascertain the risks involved using engineering basics
- Provide assistance to critical engineering requirement.
- Work hand-in-hand with the R&D team to develop new and innovative product line matching with the organisation's development plans.
- Provide timely advice on critical activities towards increased productivity of the deliverables.
- Preparation of all sorts preliminary conceptual designs / schemes as required by the manager. You may also be required to prepare drawings including Scheme, & Detailed drawings at times.
- Work closely with Technical Manager and other departments as necessary to ensure that our deliverables meet the expectations.
- In addition, from time to time you may be required to carry out any other duties as required by the needs of the Company.
Arkiten International (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Engineering Assistant in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Al Karama, Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduation in civil / mechanical engineering qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require preparation, engineering, assistant, manager, development, content, technical, assistance, team, innovative, product, line, activities, productivity, technical manager, addition, time, company mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.