• Achieve and maintain client satisfaction through in depth understanding of their requirements and offer timely solutions in line with corporate objectives. Follow through internally to ensure deliverables are met and challenges resolved while maintaining top notch communication with the customer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Key Results areas)
• Monitor sourcing activities and ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures.
• Support the Sourcing team by performing strong analytical and research capabilities throughout the strategic sourcing process. Conduct self-directed research, market trend evaluation, and gain effective commodity expertise.
• Develops and maintains an effective working relationship within assigned team to ensure team based approach is effective and productive.
• Suggest sourcing plans by reviewing previous customer buying history, market conditions, and product specifications.
• Strong customer focuses and has the ability to provide exceptional customer service. Should be a strong team co-coordinator, possessing a collaborative approach and excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrating visible cost savings, by pro-actively delivering sourcing solutions to the team.
• Actively involved in conducting sourcing selections, supplier negotiations which results in reducing the total product cost and meet corporate objectives.
• Proactively initiate action, as required, to identify sourcing problems which might adversely affect project requirements/schedules.
• Analyse every quote, to ensure for completeness and accuracy, suggests possible revisions, and forwards to client with all details and solutions.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
• Develop and maintain specific knowledge and expertise, as well as familiarity with general market conditions and trends. Conduct negotiations with contractors to establish contract terms, mitigate risk etc…
• Meet tight quote deadlines through teamwork.
• Deal quickly and efficiently with customer enquiries or issues.
• Develops new accounts, maintains records, reports and performs work processing assignments and related duties.
• Develop and implement new systems, procedures or working practices to improve customer service efficiency.
• Troubleshoot and practice damage limitation exercises in worst case scenarios.
JOB CONTEXT :
The operating job environment will have the following characteristics:
• Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills(verbal and written)
• Ability to manage time, projects and sales efficiently and be detail oriented.
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
• Strong leadership skills, be self-directed and be able to multitask.
• Thorough knowledge of sourcing methods and procedures.
Thorough knowledge of a variety of products and materials, the best sources, and appropriate prices for sourcing such goods.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Highly committed, commercially focused and fast moving with intensive working days.
• Result oriented, ethical, working tirelessly to meet organization’s mission and vision.
• Self managed teams and personal commitment to be result oriented.