Plan, organize, execute and supervise all kind of activities relating to mobile plant equipment’s including PMS, repair, brake down at onboard, workshop and external supplier to meet the production demand with in time frame & cost effective manner..
Control the departments’ activities on a daily basis to ensure that equipment is serviced and repaired within set time schedules. And monitor the weekly and monthly PMS schedule is completing within scheduled time frame and to Liaise with inter dept. supervision and manager for the progress of works and completion Disconnect, dismantle, inspect and overhaul marine hydraulic machineries.
- 10 Years’ experience in similar field a and minimum 5 years’ experience as Sr. Foreman / Head
- Having UAE driving license.
- He must have a fair but firm disposition and be used to working with and controlling a multinational work force.
- Knowledge and Experience in automobile related ship yard equipment’s
- Possess knowledge of MS office and Project Management skills and understand of various equipment’s manual hard and soft copy.
- Ability to develop, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Supervisor - Mechanical in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree or diploma in mechanical or equivalent in automobile. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require diploma, mechanical, activities, mobile, plant, workshop, supplier, production, demand, time, cost, control, basis, equipment, schedule, inter, supervision, progress, marine, field, driving, controlling, automobile, office, project, management, manual, soft, engineering mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.