We are looking for a Nail Technician to provide nail care treatments to our customers based on their needs and preferences.
Nail Technician responsibilities include manicure, pedicure, polishing fingernails and toenails, painting designs and applying gel and acrylic nails. Able to do nail art and is creative. If you’re up-to-date with nail art techniques and know how to provide excellent customer service, we’d like to meet you.
• Keeping yourself tidy and always following salon’s dress code.
• Welcome your client, ask them for drink.
• Paint fingernails and toenails
• Clean, cut and shape nails
• Recommend colors, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style
• Remove previously applied polish
• Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments
• Sterilize equipment before use
• Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing)
• Give hand and foot massages if providing pedi/meni.
• Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer)
• Up-sell treatments and beauty products, when appropriate
• Take an interest in customers (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences)
• Providing additional services if you know so.
• Able to provide multi services such as eyelash extension, henna etc.
• Proven work experience as a Nail Technician, Manicurist or similar role
• Expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including french manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures
• Knowledge of cosmetology trends
• Understanding of sanitation and sterilization standards
• Experience in customer service
• High school diploma
• Certification in Cosmetology or Nail Art is a plus
• Manicure/ pedicure : 2 year (required)
• Eyelash extension : 1 year (Required)
• nail extension : 2 years (Required)
• Henna: 1 year (Required)