Purpose of Position:
1. To leads Service 4 U LLC operations and to obtain customer satisfaction and retention, team member satisfaction and retention, while upholding company’s image and reputation and achieving all performance objectives.
2. Assure smooth running of car wash operations. (Service 4U Centre)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Respond accurately and on time to all administrative, sales, marketing, finical and operational duties and deadlines;
- Including employee scheduling,
- Performance evaluations,
- Sales & deposits,
- Procurement and Inventory, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
2. Make sure the service station is doing the right services according to the fitting needs of the market while meeting all range of services offered under one station.
3. Assure the performance of;
- Service units’ staff
- Time taken to do a job or service
- Handle customer complaints if any
- Smooth operational performance of machinery
- Intact operational assets for delivery of services
4. Manage the sales team and assure
- Assure the sales targets are set for the week, month, quarter, biannual and year taking into consideration about the fluctuating market conditions.
- Assure the appropriate plan is in place to achieve these sales targets i.e. SMART sales plans (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time Bound)
- Evaluate the performance of sales and marketing team recommend them for rewards and mobilizations.
- Present the monthly sales target and achievement report to management
5. Make sure that we have required inventory by;
- Systemizing the inventory issuance, receiving and stock level maintenance
- Assuring that in time purchase requisitions are being raised
- Assuring that in time local purchase order are being placed
- Assuring that vendor and supplier approval systems is in place and being followed
- Assuring that updated list of vendors and suppliers with its supplied items standard specifications approved by the MD is in place.
- Review the monthly stock taking reports and present it to management for analysis and improvement
6. Make sure the proper job order processing system is in place by;
- Issuing the Job order on its standard booklet to the relevant business unit
- Reviewing the job done as per the required service standards
- Review the job orders booklets periodically and improve it in view of increasing service range at each business unit and seek MD approval on it
- Sales invoices are in place after the completion of jobs with its cross-reference number on the invoice for validation
7. Manage location’s maintenance for;
- Cleanliness of sites,
- Equipment repair
- Chemical care
- Quality of the wash service.
8. Maintain accountability for the operations of the Service 4 U LLC
- Bank Deposits,
- Cashier machine functionality
- Discount/ Happy Hours /promotions campaigns).
9. Invoices customers using proper procedures for;
10. On call available for;
- Any incidents that occur regarding operations of the business
- Staffing that arises during & after hours or on the weekends.
11. Develops and maintains a diverse team at service stations to insure outstanding customer service.
12. “Hands-on” in the operations ensuring that the employees are;
- Properly trained/coached
- That our customers are satisfied with all the services they have received.
13. Manage complaints & suggestions systems;
- With reasonable rewards for staff who want to contribute to the improvement / growth of the sales and business.
14. Make future business unit projections and submit the plan of action i.e. hiring or downsizing.
1. Identify the opportunities for the growth of the business and come with ideas and plans with detailed presentations.
2. Developing marketing and sales strategies with sales team for achieving more & more walk-in customers.
3. Developing marketing and sales strategies with the sales team for achieving more & more business-to-business (B2B) customers and sales by targeting big corporate customers.
4. Developing company procedure operation and others actives
5. Prepare yearly;
- Marketing & sales proposals
- Set KPIs for the business unit
- Present monthly report to management for achievement of KPIs.
- Develop customer service manual
Recruitment Dubai (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager Operations Analysis in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have business graduate qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require service, operations, customer, team, image, performance, time, station, fitting, market, staff, complaints, machinery, sales, smart, marketing, rewards, target, management, inventory, receiving, stock, level, maintenance, purchase, local, order, vendor, supplier, specifications, analysis, processing, system, business, unit, standards, validation, repair, care, machine, procedures, cash, projections, hiring, development, ideas, corporate, company, proposals, manual, matrix, equipment, infrastructure, planning, reporting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 12k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.