Maintenance Technician works under direct supervision of the Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors. He will be responsible for performing and completion of all maintenance and repairs service requests as assigned for the factory equipment and machineries as well as the property structures. All work will be done in compliance with the company’s SOP and OSHA safety rules and regulations.
• Maintenance - Perform regular checks on machinery and completion of all maintenance tasks as assigned.
• Ensure production equipment operates efficiently by supervising and performing planned and preventive maintenance on a schedule basis. Maintain all records of daily, weekly and monthly equipment breakdown for accurate traceability and maintenance.
• Troubleshooting - Fault finding / problem solving of equipment and machine break down. Analyses equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
• Efficiently calibrates instruments and assist on machinery/equipment installation.
• Working Condition and Continuous Improvement. Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable federal or local codes, regulations and requirements.
• Participate to mechanical and electrical improvements for the plant and conduct safety compliance inspections and maintains records of the same.
• Follow and maintain GMP, ISO, QMS, HACCP, 5-S’ and Work Safety standards.
• Adhere to cost effective practices as well as continuous improvement and Kaizen encouraged in the department.
• Coordination and Communication - Assist Engineers and Production Supervisors in determining needs for equipment and scheduling work following the work orders for all internal/external jobs.
• Ensure signing of the work orders and daily accomplishment report of the technicians.
• Must meet with the Engineers daily to assess priorities and address/communicate issues.
• Must ensure timely and proper communication of related issues with Production and Engineering Department.
• Cost Reduction and Change Over - Support Engineers to minimize delays in production and optimum utilization of lines by ensuring timely change over as per agreed SOP. To avoid financial loss of product stocks by assuring correct calibration and setting of all check weighers.
• Create awareness among colleagues of cost factor and contribute to plant’s cost reduction program.
• To contribute to continuous reduction of cost by providing concrete technical solution and framework for change as a plant including better management of utilities (air conditioning, lightning) minimizing wear and tear, loss and replacement of costly parts, and avoid damage of machine parts and equipment.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field. With FMCG background and worked with different types of packaging machines.
• Diploma/Degree in Engineering or ITI (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electro-Mechanical)
• Preferably with 60% Mechanical and 40 % Electrical experience.
• Should be able to understand electro mechanical aspects of machine. Basic understanding on PLC, Sensor, SCADA, Electrical panel wiring, switch gear, transformer, breaker. Understanding of bearing, sprockets, chains, pump set, coupling & conveyors. Occupational Safety Awareness.
• Should be flexible enough to Adjust to dynamics of Production Environment in FMCG. With confidence to respond positively when under pressure. Should be able to perform in the High pressure situation due to Production plans. Highly organized and action orientated.
• Age Bracket: 25 - 35 years old
• Must be able to speak to English and Tagalog fluently
Salary: AED 2,600 + company provided accommodation, meals, transportation and other company benefits
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Maintenance Technician (Male – Native Tagalog) in the field of Other in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma/degree in engineering or iti (mechanical/electrical/ electro-mechanical) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require main, maintenance, direct, supervision, service, factory, equipment, property, compliance, osha, safety, machinery, production, preventive, schedule, breakdown, problem, machine, instruments, condition, procedures, local, regulations, mechanical, plant, cost, kaizen, communication, scheduling, engineering, change, support, utilization, loss, product, calibration, setting, check, awareness, providing, concrete, technical, framework, management, fmcg, packaging, electro, basic, flexible, environment, pressure, english mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 2k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pathway Group International
N7 Real Estate