Job Code: 022/012/Dubai
Please note this role is an opportunity for Native Arabic speaking female Law graduates having 3-4 years experience in the field
Legal Assistants are indispensable components of legal teams in a vast array of organizations, including law firms, government agencies, corporations, and more. They conduct legal research, investigate facts about a case, and draft legal documents for which lawyers are ultimately responsible. Expert researchers and information managers, paralegals can specialize in litigation, corporate law, intellectual property, immigration, and more.
• Provide high-quality support to firm’s legal staff in administrative, regulatory, and legal matters, and assist other paralegals, legal secretaries, compliance personnel and attorneys when necessary to meet department needs
• Locate, evaluate, and compile relevant resources and data for current and future legal motions
• Prepare necessary legal documents, including briefs, motions, affidavits, and contracts
• Assist in the preparation of legal arguments through extensive research, including the most current rulings
• Investigate public records, cases, and legal precedence for the preparation of materials for litigation and corporate hearings
• Organize and maintain accurate, up-to-date legal databases for all current and past legal motions
Please note this role requires native Arabic speaker fluent in English (read, write and speak)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law is mandatory for this role
• Must possess 3-4 years experience as a Legal Assistant
• Proven ability to maintain organized files and databases
• Excellent judgment and demonstrated discretion handling confidential information
• Proficiency working in a Mac environment, and specifically with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.), Dropbox, Excel, Outlook and Word
• Extensive experience using legal database software, including Clio
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Legal Assistant (Native Arabic Speaking - Female) in the field of Legal in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in law is mandatory for this role qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require native, arabic, field, legal, components, draft, documents, corporate, support, staff, compliance, personnel, data, current, contracts, preparation, public, materials, litigation, fluent, english, handling, google, outlook, word, database mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Buddies Technology L.L.C