We are looking for a competitive and result oriented IT Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include, but not limited to discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone and direct approach we’d like to meet you.
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Products like Office365, Azure, Business Central etc.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Business central is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Degree or Diploma in Computer science.
• Good in Presentation and Client relationship.
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their requirements and concerns.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services of Microsoft Business central, Azure, Office365, Teams, SharePoint Solutions, IT infrastructure, IT Hardware, AMC etc.
• Drive the deployment of the customer's software applications into the Cloud and increase their consumption of the Cloud platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customer cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
• Business knowledge and context of the use and value of Microsoft technologies including Office 365.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle customer queries.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
• Attending sales meetings and meeting the client face to face.
• Answering any technical questions, the client might have.
• Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
• As an IT Sales Executive, you may concentrate on a particular area of technology, or have a broader technical role.
• pay close attention to trends in the IT industry in order to understand what customers need. This involves following industry publications and attending industry conferences.
• IT sales executives must be able to speak about IT products and services with conviction. This requires expertise in fundamental IT principles in order to answer technical questions asked by prospects.
• Responsible for conveying the features and benefits of our products and services, and then closing the deal using sales and negotiation tactics. • Maintain a Database of Prospective and Current Customers.
• Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
• Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
• Demonstrate product features before a sale.
• Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
• Help customers maximize the use of software features.
• Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes.
• Generate a sales pipeline and exceed monthly sales targets.
• Understand Cloud solutions and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Prepare and deliver effective presentations and proposals to customers as needed
Interested candidates can send their resume with their expected salary to