Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with all engineers, Managers, process owners, Lead Machinists, Operator, Fabricator on understanding all levels of manufacturing inputs in assigned areas.
• Expected to work on machines, and hand processes as part of learning process.
• Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of equipment can be made. Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.
• Apply engineering principles and practices to emerging fields, such as robotics, waste management, Lean Manufacturing, Value Re Engineering.
• Responsible for managing the data and all the information related to the particular project assigned you.
• Responsible to follow all the directions given by superior.
• Responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline.
• Responsible to carefully perform the tasks has been assigned and keep the reporting superior updated about the progress of the task/ project.
• Should concentrate Inventory management & process Engineering in plant operations.
• Time study of process and Data recording.
• DME, BE Mechanical Fresher.
• Good communication skills to manage multinational staff
• Knowledge of Engineering Drawings, Material & Process (Fabrication, Press shop, Coatings welding).
• Knowledge of GD & T.
• Subject Knowledge : Strength of materials, Fluid Mechanics, Basic Engineering concepts
Remuneration & Other Benefits:
Basic Salary: AED 1,800 - 2,000 + Bachelor shared Accommodation + Transportation from Company to accommodation + Paid annual leave for 24 days after completing the first year + Return Air Ticket + Other Benefits as per Dubai law
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Trainee Mechanical Engineer (Metal Industry) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have dme, be mechanical fresher qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require process, manufacturing, part, learning, industrial, application, equipment, performance, requirements, product, development, engineering, waste, lean, data, project, reporting, progress, inventory, management, plant, mechanical, communication, staff, basic, concepts, accommodation, transportation, company, leave, benefits, dubai mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 1k to 2k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.