- Ensure all HSE and Quality aspects are met.
- Ensure Welder daily productivity are met in line with Department welding quality standard and WPS.
- Responsible to report welding jobs status after completion of each task and inform the Foreman if shortage and shortcoming is found.
- Ensure all welding process shall be in line with WPS number mark on each pipe joints and mandatory indicate the ID number on the welding joints after completion of welding.
- Efficient execution of work within allocated man-hours, according to set targets.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SS Welder - Pipe in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have highschool or equivalent / trade certificates qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require quality, productivity, line, welding, inform, shipyard and oil & gas industry, process, 6g gtaw, execution, carbon steel material, smaw and fcaw, smaw welding process with e6010 root, e7018 fill/capping mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.