VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Service Desk Agents for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
University Degree in IT from a recognized university or institution
Very good command in English (Both writing & speaking).
Customer service awareness and skills
IT technical skills
Patient and flexible attitude
Sense of commitment
b. Desirable (Optional)
A minimum 1 year of work experience in IT
Business Professional Language
A job that involves interacting with customers
Excellent Communication and Inter personal skills
Mature, professional attitude with strong work ethic
Attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Handle work pressure
Advanced IT technical skills
Able to resolve IT issues efficiently
Ability to make quick decisions on problem resolution
Analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
Business Professional Language
MAIN DUTIES FOR SERVICE DESK AGENTS
1. To support the IT Service Desk and maintain high quality and professional standard, by the following means:
3. Pick up the customers calls from the client’s community in timely, pleasant and professional manner. Resolve customer reported IT problems remotely as being first line support and provide proper guidance to callers inquiries.
4. Maintain accurate log entries of requests with problem details and contact information by adherence to escalation procedure, promptly allocate unresolved calls to 2nd level support as and when required.
5. Use of the current Service Desk software for logging, resolving, transferring, updating and closing of the service requests and Incidents from the users.
6. Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly service desk reports for management review as and when required.
7. Following the process and procedure in place and recommending any required changes based on experience in handling and reported issues.
8. Follow up and co-ordinate with support staff in case of delays in action and ensure that line of communication is open between all support teams for better co-ordination of service, especially if the service is required to be handled by more than one area of support and on priority basis.
9. Ability to handle multi-task and support various users at once. Must be capable of following a job to completion.
10. Conduct ad-hoc assignments and projects as directed by the Management based on the business requirements.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Ambili krishnan (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Service Desk Agents for Bahrain in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Manama - Bahrain. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require service desk mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy
Versatile Consultancy .
Vinirma Consulting Pvt Ltd