Senior Agile Coach
(UAE Nationals or Non Asians preferred)
- Coach Stakeholders in Agile methodology
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process
- Enforce correct use of SCRUM process.
- Provide training to employees on the agile process
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in
- Facilitate daily SCRUM, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Expert in estimation and planning.
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban.
- More than 5 year experience in Banking Industry, with experience of leading and training multiple scrum teams of various sizes.
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Expert in JIRA and Confluence Tools usage.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and patience
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Agile Coach in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate in related field with proven experience in the same industry. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require senior, agile, standards, requirements, process, scrum, training, demo, estimation, banking, software, development, confluence, tools, communication, patience, interpersonal skills, jira, confluence tools, problem solving skills, agile software development, management, teamwork mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.