Competence and Requirement:
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience to promote and sell basket of reputed brands and engineering services to customer base across marine, oil & gas and/or industrial sector.
• Graduate in B. Tech/BE and/or MBA or any other discipline, preferably Mech. / Marine engineering / technical discipline or equivalent business experience.
• Proven sales background including a track record of achieving sales targets and demonstrated proficiency in maintaining and developing important customer relationships.
• Strong client base development skills and mentality to recognize and capitalize on new business opportunities.
• Proven abilities and skills to conduct market study and analysis for developing existing and new business
• Should be a ‘Go to Market’ attitude personnel with ability to connect people, client contacts at higher level & should be able to convert contacts into business.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and build relationships with customers and key people across a range of industry sectors.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasing personality.
• Good written/spoken communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledgeable on requirements of Quality Management System.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for sales of reputed brands - for marine, industrial, oil and gas applications in India/region.
• Responsible for marketing of engineering services offered by the company to marine and oil and gas applications in India region.
• Maintain a good relationship with current and potential customers for continued business and to generate new business.
• Achieve sales targets, client meeting and calls targets.
• Preparing and submitting weekly/monthly reports to the Management for the status of plan v/s achievement of sales targets, inquiries/quotations, billings and accounts receivables.
• Organize, plan and deliver the work activities - sales presentations, client meetings to current and prospective clients.
• Ensure that the assigned duties and responsibilities are followed in accordance with the Company’s Code of Ethics, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all activities, customer relations, registrations and other business decisions are in compliance with the laws of the country/region.
• Ensure that company’s Quality Management System requirements with regard to work are implemented and maintained.
Send detailed resume on ( b e r g e n m e at e i m . a e )