MDSap is looking for a Passionate Software Sales Manager
This position must be perceived by the customer as being both customers centric and solutions-oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for MDSAP and its customers which will be measured across 3 primary areas:
- Manage existing Customer Base
- Execute Standard Sales Processes
The Role Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
• Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other Q-Bridge support.
• Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Reports to the Sales Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the customers business, operation, and internal process.
• Identify MDSAP Products that address customer's needs and lead efforts to sell
• Marshal and lead the appropriate internal and partner technical resources to demonstrate MDSAP advantages to the customer.
• Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers
• Lead Account Review and Customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
• Identify, qualify new and expanded sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment the customer's and MDSAP business objectives.
• Negotiate and close sales opportunities
• Meet or exceed stated financial targets
Internal Business Processes:
- Territory Planning
- Account Planning
- Opportunity Planning
- Need-based Sales Methodology
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence MDSAP Code of Ethics and compliance requirements
Teamwork, Leadership, and Planning:
• Assemble, and lead activities, the virtual sales team defining and presenting MDSAP solutions to address customer needs.
• Demonstrate proficiency in teambuilding and conflict management
MDSAP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Manager in the field of Sales in one of their office located in - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate degree – preferred “computer science or mis” qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require self driven, proven sales skills, self motivated, eager to learn, enterprise performance mngt knowledge is a plus., sap knowledge is a plus, banking connections is a must, fluency in arabic & english is a must, plans and carries out with minimal supervision, handles stressful situations, meet deadlines, excellent written and oral communication skills, high level of initiative, motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator, work well in a team environment, extremely detail oriented, able to meet and reach cxo levels in the account, business analytics mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
MDS ap is the successor of Sybase Products with over two decades of history in the EMEA emerging markets. As an SAP Gold Partner, we are dedicated to helping you run businesses better leveraging technologies from SAP as well as from other complementary solution providers.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.