• Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
• Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
• Handling CRM systems.
• Preparing real estate forms and documents.
• Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
• Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
• Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
• Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
• Managing a client database and preparing reports.
• Assisting with closing processes.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
• Must have an experience of handling any real estate CRM system.
• Degree educated preferred.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
MD Group of Companies DAWOUD (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Real Estate Admin Assistant in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in DUBAI - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have • previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require telephone, scheduling, travel, estate, forms, open, marketing, paper, filing, materials, posting, property, client, database, closing, requirements, industry, handling, communication, verbal, microsoft, part, numeracy mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.