We are looking to recruit a hardworking Public Relations Officer (PRO) to support our Fujairah office operation.
This position reports to the Administration Manager.
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations/authorities and provide a key interface between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, and Business Licences to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees and their families to assist them with all government-related services.
a) Obtain new employment visas/work permits for all expatriate employees.
b) Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
c) Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees.
d) Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependants.
e) Facilitate obtaining and renewal of Expatriates passports for employees
f) Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
g) Facilitate complex medical / police procedures in the event of death of any employee or next to kin.
• Responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on a day-to-day basis:
a) Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
b) Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE govt. authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries, etc.
• Provide expert advice to businesses and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures.
• Accountable for maintaining accurate records for all the above services.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations require the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information/documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
• Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized and accomplished at short notices.
Should have a Valid UAE Driving License
Sudan Nationalities Preferred.
Must be fluent in English and Arabic
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent