Job Openings for Dubai Location
Skill: IAM Solution Architect
Notice Period: 15-30 days
• At least 10 years of Experience in Identity & Access Governance domain
• Expert certification on Quest - One Identity Manager ( Or any other product)
• Experience in designing/Architecting IAM solution
• Experience/Awareness with various IAM tools in the market
• Very good understanding of infrastructure setup, network devices, clustering, HA configuration of servers/databases.
• Very good experience in preparing solution design documents
• Very good analytical and communication skills
Must-Have • Should have worked on at least 3-4 Identity and Access Governance implementations
• Should have in depth understanding of Identity manager components, its Architecture and configuration in standalone and clustered mode.
• Performed POC with Vendor for One Identity Manager
• Should have good experience of application integration design, interface design, data model design
• Should have implemented Identity Manager product and have attended vendor training on it.
• Migration experience
Good-to-Have • Should have performed a lead role in past experience
• Should have good understanding of Business and Operational Process
RAJESH ALCHEMY (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Openings for IAM Solution Architect in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require dubai, access, governance, domain, expert, quest, manager, product, tools, market, infrastructure setup, clustering, configuration, solution design, documents, analytical, communication skills, components, architecture, vendor, application, integration, design, data mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.