Day- to-day operations:
- Installation, alignment, Overhauling and different mechanical items onboard or in workshop such as Turbines, Engines, Compressors, Pumps, Turbo charges, Winches, Windlasses etc.
- Coordination between all parties involved in the repair process.
- Pro-active participation in identifying process errors on-board / in the workshop and report to the concerned personnel.
- Controlling consumables stock level & initiation replenishment.
- Responsible for the safe usage of the company equipment and adequate control on materials wastage
- Documenting of the job.
- Work within allocated timescale to meet department targets
- Attend any training for any activity required by the department.
- Maintain good housekeeping in all work areas.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mechanical Technician in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have iti or vocational course in mechanical qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require 1, overhauling, mechanical, workshop, coordination, repair, process, controlling, consumables, stock, level, safe, usage, company, equipment, control, materials, training, housekeeping, operations mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.