Mall Operations & Leasing Manager (Bilingual: English / Arabic).
Mall Operations and Leasing Experiences of not less than (5) five years is essential, otherwise will disregard applications not fulfilling this requirement.
The incumbent will be involved in setting the strategy for the full retail portfolio, including leasing, tenant relations, facilities management, marketing and the overall management of the Mall. Will be working closely with the general management and the board. Will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, inspection and control of all soft and hard support services including facilities management, maintenance and safety functions, covering the Management of the entire operations of the Mall, with priority to leasing and Tenants relations.
• Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operations.
• Develop leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
• Ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the mall in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired footfall.
• Negotiation of leases both new and renewals across all categories including: Anchors, line units, F&B Retail, leisure and others, with focus on leasing the presently remaining vacant units of (30%) of the Total GFA of the Mall.
• Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all the tenants and Retail Groups to ensure continued and future business.
• To prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget.
• To ensure smooth and positive relationship with the tenants, suppliers and contractors.
• Develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all mall functions to ensure smooth co-ordination / co-operation among various internal departments to facilitate business needs and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences.
• Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant facilities management and service providers, and follow up on quality and execution.
• Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar.
• Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
• Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations.
• Follow legal procedures with respect to mall operations and tenant interactions.
• Develop and upkeep the corporate mall identity - ensure adherences to corporate brand guidelines.
• Take steps to improve customer services inside the mall.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum 5 five years of mall management experience, preferably in the Dubai, UAE or GCC region including mall launching and mall development.
• Mixed use development experience.
• Experience with luxury segment of the market.
• Sound working knowledge of computer software applications
• Graduate with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Retail management, Real Estate, MEP Engineering, Etc.
• Extensive knowledge of shopping and event experiences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities
• Good understanding of mall management
• Strong mall specific financial acumen
• Good understanding of tenant mix and zoning
• Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
• Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion
• Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
• Understanding and experience in managing Service Level Agreements (i.e. cleaning, security, facilities management,… etc.)
• Strong negotiations and sales skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Leadership and decision making qualities are essential
• Possess good English skills (both written and spoken) ability to speak Arabic an advantage
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• A good team player with strong analytical skills
• Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information
Negotiable, and will be based on professional and personal qualifications, experiences, abilities, qualities and level of responsibilities.
ATDI ATDI (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mall Operation & Leasing Manager in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree, mall experience, bilingual: english / arabic. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require mall, operations, leasing, english, setting, strategy, retail, facilities, marketing, management, general, overseeing, business, planning, inspection, control, soft, support, maintenance, safety, components, line, zoning, market, demand, negotiation, renewals, leisure, focus, relationship, review, performance, procedures, internal, customer, service, quality, preparation, development, implementation, complaints, legal, corporate, brand, region, luxury, sound, computer, software, education, personal, technical, commercial, policies, contracts, level, agreements, sales, leadership, arabic, team, analytical, company mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions