About the Role
Accounting duties including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules & ledgers and account & bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis
1. Prepare accounts receivables and accounts payable.
2. Assist in budgets and forecasts and monthly payroll process.
3. Prepare account and bank reconciliations.
4. Responsible for cash on hand and deposits.
5. Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
6. Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/ suppliers/ visitors, inquirers and relevant staff.
7. Ensuring constant accuracy and meeting time limits & deadlines.
8. Responsible to verify and process invoices.
9. Support month-end and year-end close process.
1. Work experience in UAE is desired. Previous working experience in car rental industry is a plus.
2. Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
3. Experience in general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
4. Hands-on experience with ERP accounting software.
5. Advanced MS Excel skills.
6. Accuracy and attention to details.
7. Extremely organized with strong multi-tasking and management skills.
Salary Offer: AED 2,200 to AED 3,200
Joyce Mamuyac (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Looking for an Accountant for a Car Rental Company in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree graduate qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require accounting, journal, balance, sheet, analysis, payroll, cash, internal, writing, time, process, industry, basic, general, ledger, excel, management, salary mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.