- 7 years + IT Strategic sourcing/category management
- Successful, multi-year track record in a procurement organization
- IT commodity experience essential (Software, Hardware, Annual Maintenance, iCloud and IT Professional services)
- Good planning/project management skills – able to develop comprehensive workable issue sets in complex situations
- Strong cost and contract negotiating skills and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) approach
- Quick study – able to gain a fact based understanding of current supplier base, supplier economics and major trends in relevant markets
- Able to understand and review an IT Statement Of Work (SOW)
- Superior communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Sourcing Manager in the field of Purchasing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have it graduate or other related field. qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require management, procurement, organization, issue, complex, cost, fact, current, supplier, economics, major, review, communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.