Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Assist in ensuring procurement of goods and services such as anything related to Construction project stationery, furniture, IT hardware, vehicles, maintenance etc , within the approved authority matrix
2. Receive from each department the approved expected procurement needs and ensure the needs are approved by the concerned department head
3. Assist in negotiating and managing contracts with supply, maintenance and service providers prior to making contractual agreements in order to ensure administrative needs are met in an efficient and quality-focused manner while ensuring that the procurement needs are within with the approved budget
4. Ensure that procurement activities are processed in accordance to defined policies and procedures and escalate incidents of non-compliance to relevant authorities
5. Negotiate insurance and warranty agreements for purchases as necessary, including insurance for IT equipment
6. Finalize negotiated contracts with mobile phone and telecommunication service provides for provision of telephone lines to eligible employees
7. Ensure accurate understanding of all contract Terms and Agreements bearing in mind best interests; consult with Legal Department as necessary
8. Evaluate and select suppliers and their offers through a request for proposal process (RFP) and conduct vendor audits as part of the vendor selection process, as necessary
9. Assist the Assistant Manager – Administration in designing all logistics of the procurement procedures to ensure that purchased materials and items are delivered at the correct location and concerned parties in a timely manner
10. Develop means to communicate non-trade procurement policies and procedures to senior management and administrative personnel across the organization
11. Develop internal control mechanism to ensure quality standards are met in delivery of all approved procurement requests and resolve any grievances/issues accordingly
12. Verify the product specifications and quantity as per the Purchase Order
13. Evaluate services offered by vendors and ensure that all contractual terms and obligations are being met
14. Ensure that corrective actions are taken to resolve any issues arising between the company and its vendors
15. Assist the Assistant Manager – Administration in the maintenance of contract records and items purchased and other services rendered in order to enable monitoring of inventory costs, delivery, quality and performance .
16. Assist in all non-professional services procurement and ensure that all transactions are carried out effectively and with the best vendors
17. Monitor the activities of the storekeeper to ensure the careful storage of procured items Key
18 . Convert all Contracts to Arabic version when needed .
Intelligent Business Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Procurement Executive- only UAE available candidates in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require procurement, construction, project, maintenance, matrix, contracts, service, agreements, order, activities, policies, procedures, insurance, warranty, equipment, mobile, phone, telecommunication, provision, telephone, legal, process, vendor, part, selection, administration, logistics, materials, senior, management, personnel, organization, internal, control, mechanism, quality, standards, product, specifications, quantity, purchase, good at english & arabic (both oral & writing ski, corrective, company, monitoring, inventory, performance, transactions, storage, arabic mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Intelligent Business Technologies
IBT delivers digital transformation and end-to-end ICT services from ideation to execution, facilitating over 1000 enterprise clients to outperform the competition. "Born digital," IBT takes agile, synergetic approach to devising customized solutions across the digital value chain.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.