LPP GLOBAL Legal Consultancy looking for an immigration attorney having thorough and sound grasp of the law in general and fluency and expertise in the field of immigration, employment and citizenship. An immigration attorney may offer legal advice regarding an individual’s ability to secure a work visa in a given country for a specific time period. A student getting education in a foreign country may want to hire an immigration lawyer to get an appropriate visa. These lawyers also assist people in obtaining citizenships through a process called naturalization. This is an exciting opportunity for a Self-employed Immigration lawyers to join our firm. Through a mixture of new technology and innovative working methods, they can offer our clients an efficient, cost effective and tailored service.
- Acquisition of employment based immigrant visa
- Acquisition of foreign citizenship
- Deportation and related matters
- Provision of assistance for foreign organizations for establishing themselves legally on foreign soil
- Acquisition of a resident permit which is also called green card
- Provision of assistance to families seeking international adoption
- Provision of assistance in matters pertaining to trafficking
- Provision of assistance to individuals who have been convicted of a felony or crime
- Provision of legal counsel to individuals whose prior immigration application has been denied
- Provision of legal assistance to individuals who have a medical condition
- Provision of legal counsel to individuals who have been waiting for an extremely long period of time to get their immigration application processed
- Provision of assistance to individuals whose prospective employer is not helping out with immigration related issues
- Provision of legal counsel in case of those whose prior immigration application has been denied.
- Will be responsible for filing & processing of PR Visas cases.
- Must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, while preparing and checking all legal documents.
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
- Manage the processes around documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
- Be up to date in regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedure.
- Organize plan and schedule cases on priority basis.
- Handle and follow cases from inception to completion within the stipulated time frame.
- Resolve and troubleshoot complex legal issues.
- Draft complex case matters including support letters, audit responses and appeals.
- Analyze, evaluate and prepare key immigration legal issues
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor s degree in Law, Business, or equivalent and two years progressive experience in the position offered. Will accept suitable combination of education and experience in lieu of requirement
- Should be a member of the bar council and hold a valid license
- Work experience of +5 years of practicing law is necessary
- Competent in drafting legal advice and compliance assessments
- Operationally aware is essential
- Fluent in written and spoken English and an understanding of the Arabic language would be a bonus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and coordination skills• Strong Analytical skills
- High degree of focus on Quality
- Able to work in a discreet and sensitive manner
- Able to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities
- Able to be self-managed and proactively seek out work
- Expertise in immigration and citizenship programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of PR Filing
- Up-to date knowledge of any changes to legislation.
- Complete understanding of passport and visa applications and their
- Should have excellent knowledge about Immigration law, Naturalization law, International law, National security, Human rights law, Asylum and refugee policy
- Immigration law
- Naturalization law
- International law
- National security
- Human rights law
- Asylum and refugee policy
About LPP Global Legal Consultancy
LPP Global for Legal Consultancy is a Legal Consultancy Firm registered in UAE. We provide clients and lawyers with professional and high quality outsourced legal services. Our lawyers will provide legal assistance to clients, sole practitioners, in-house counsel, corporate legal department and law firms of all sizes. Hiring freelance lawyers will be a cost-effective way to cover an overflow of work with an expert lawyer’s assistance provided only when needed, with no overhead costs.
Want to Know more?
Alongside world-class legal careers, LPP Global offers excellent opportunities to self-employed lawyers in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us in business services, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business services are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
Visit the LPP Global website and submit your documents to register as a Lawyer.
LPP Global Legal Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Immigration Lawyer in the field of Legal in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have lawyer qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require global, legal, consultancy, immigration, sound, general, field, visa, time, education, people, process, technology, innovative, cost, acquisition, provision, assistance, soil, international, application, medical, condition, case, filing, processing, client, checking, documents, physical, digital, review, editing, documentation, forms, schedule, complex, draft, support, specifications, license, drafting, compliance, fluent, english, arabic, bonus, communication, presentation, organization, coordination, analytical, focus, quality, verbal, passport, national, security, corporate, hiring, business, website mandatory skills. This is a Part-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35 to 40 (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About LPP Global Legal Consultancy
At LPP Global for Legal Consultancy, we all are independent practitioners who are committed to support each other and share the benefits of the network that offers 'one-stop' solution to clients who are seeking freelance lawyers to meet their business needs. We share a common passion for helping law firms and legal departments succeed.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.