- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Degree / Diploma or equivalent qualification in Marine, Mechanical or Naval Architecture or Sea going Engineers
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Estimator: Responsible for preparation of accurate tenders based on Owner’s specification, technical documents and inspection of vessels meeting the requirements of company stake holders.
Day to day Operations
- Review Client specification and understand the requirements
- Send information relevant to specialised works/special material requirement to subcontractors/Production Departments/Procurement Department for required inputs.
- Communicate with Clients for any clarification/additional information if required.
- Preparation of detailed/accurate estimates and final bid documents(Tenders) for all types of vessels
- Inspection of vessels whenever required and discussion of technical/commercial details with Owner representatives.
- Prepare financial summary of the tenders for management approval.
- Update all required information on ‘A’ forms before hand over
- Attend to tender clarifications/additional quotations till vessel arrive at the yard.
- Hand over project file along with all related document to the project team highlighting critical and specific requirement of the project
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Estimator in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree / diploma or equivalent qualification in marine, mechanical or naval architecture or sea going engineers qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require preparation, technical, documents, inspection, vessels, requirements, company, operations, review, client, final, management, forms, project, team, contract negotiaton and administration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Versatile Consultancy .
mirak irrigation and landscaping
Versatile Consultancy .