- Health Care Provider
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 3 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Master's degree in clinical science; some students also earn an M.D. or Ph.D. degree
- Requires Traveling:
- 15000 - 25000 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Perform In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Procedures Embryologists successfully execute processes such as embryo transfers, egg fertilization, egg retrieval, sperm injection (ICSI), assisting hatching (AH), and sperm preparation. They normally conduct embryology duties in a clinical laboratory setting. Usually under the direction of an embryology lab supervisor, they obtain semen specimens and prepare them for insemination.
- Grade Embryos Daily assessment and grading of the health and development of embryos is a major responsibility of embryologists. When they arrive at the office in the morning, many embryologists complete embryo grading as a first priority.
- Conduct Sperm Analysis A key part of an embryologist’s role is to perform detailed semen analysis using microscopic methods. Embryologists study sperm count, sperm mobility, and perform anti-sperm antibody testing. They also perform routine sperm preparation for more advanced procedures.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures Embryologists stay on top of current developments and strive for continual improvement in laboratory standards, equipment, and success. Their job is to write, review, and improve embryology standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain Quality Control Policies Following laboratory procedures, embryologists collect data and document quality control (QC) activities. Embryologists constantly perform quality assessments (QA) to make sure the specimens they handle maintain the highest quality. They also participate in quality improvement (QI) programs.
- Database and Records Management
Embryologists maintain records documents and samples to make sure their testing and laboratory work remains consistent. They do in-depth record keeping including IVF paper work, billing, entering data into advanced computer systems, completing laboratory checks, and updating data on lab equipment use.
Versatile Consultancy . is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Emrbyologist in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have master's degree in clinical science; some students also earn an m.d. or ph.d. degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require cryopreservation, andrology, embryology experience, procedures, injection, embryology, clinical, direction, assessment, grading, health, development, major, office, analysis, part, preparation, operating, current, quality, control, policies, data, make, management, documents, testing, paper, computer, equipment, administrative skills, data entry, interpersonal skills, medical research, organization skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 15k to 25k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Versatile Consultancy .
Versatile Consultancy is a boutique HR Firm offering you an unparalleled personalized service.The main focus is to fulfill staffing requirement of the corporates and companies. across boundaries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.