We are hiring for one of our top reputed client a "Disaster Recovery Senior Architect". Kindly go through the detailed JD below and apply
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Develops and implements data & disaster recovery strategy, policies, and procedures that ensure the
consistency, availability, security and recovery of data as per agreed standards and regulatory
2. Collaborates with line managers to identify the sources for all data in line with business requirements
and security measures to ensure adequacy and compliance of these sources with agreed standards
and regulations and to mitigate risks that may arise.
3. Ensures all data of ISA and its clients are properly managed, secured and maintained in form of
database as per agreed measures and adopted procedures including those hosted within ISA data
centers and/or externally hosted or with cloud service providers.
4. Utilizes available tools and methodologies to monitor the availability and performance of database on
daily basis. Categorizes information and communication systems by service tiers and ensures data
availability/accessibility is committed to in relation to the tiers.
5. Ensures all data is archived, protected, and retrievable as per policy, regulations and clients’
requirements and within agreed SLAs; manages the back-up process regularly as per adopted
procedures and set measures.
6. Participates in the design and implementation of data recovery action plan in collaboration with other
line managers and in alignment with business continuity plans ensuring cost-effectiveness and
agreement with business objectives.
7. Plans preventative, perfective and adaptive data recovery solutions, policies and procedures to
enhance availability of data, minimize risks, and protect the interests of ISA and its clients.
8. Collaborates with the line managers and different teams and utilizes various tools and available
resources to ensure recovery/retrieval and back-up procedures and measures are timely and
successfully implemented in case of incidents and disasters.
9. Co-ordinates with Product, Development and Project Management teams on the design and testing of
recovery procedures and contingency plans to address exposure to risk and ensures that agreed levels
of continuity are maintained.
10. Collaborates with the Governance team to ensure adherence to agreed security measures/regulations
and audit requirements in data centers.
11. Performs necessary interventions to recover data based on situation to ensure business continuity and
12. Performs necessary interventions to recover data based on situation to ensure business continuity and
13. Prepares customized and ad-hoc reports and necessary analysis for the clients/end users and
management when needed.
14. Performs any additional responsibilities as directed by Line Manager.
Shruthi Venugopal (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Disaster Recovery Senior Architect in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have be (computers, it or equivalent) qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require bigdata, database, sql mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.