LPP GLOBAL Legal Consultancy seeks a driven and ambitious Criminal Lawyer to join legal platform with detail-oriented self-employed with a minimum of Five years of experience practicing Criminal Law. You will be responsible for representing clients in a wide range of criminal cases, interpret laws and advise clients about their legal rights and options, conduct thorough research, and present evidence in court if required. To excel in this role, you will display a passion for criminal law, a strong understanding of litigation strategies, and exceptional public-speaking skills. You should also show compassion toward your clients and conduct yourself in a professional manner, irrespective of the crime they have been accused of. Previous experience as a criminal lawyer is advantageous.
Criminal Law Attorney Job Requirements:
- Conduct research and analyze a case to determine a probable outcome and devise an effective strategy to defend your client/s in court.
- Interpret laws for clients and help them to understand their legal options.
- Aim to resolve cases as quickly and favorably as possible.
- Represent clients at arraignments, hearings, and court trials.
- Present evidence to a judge and/or jury should the case go to trial.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including legal briefs and appeals.
- Negotiate plea negotiations, punishments, and settlements.
- Undergo ongoing training to stay updated about changes and new developments in the legal field.
- Fight cases on behalf of the Client or you could work for the state and fight against convicted person.
- Sworn statements from witnesses or they can ask them to testify in court.
- Ensure that their client meets with the parole office and does not skip bail.
- Convince the jury about their clients' innocence by pointing out the loop holes in the case.
- Represent client against but not limited to misdemeanors are minor crimes like Petty theft, Vandalism, Disorderly Conduct, Prostitution, Trespassing.
- Represent client against felonies like Murder, Rape, Kidnapping, Aggravated Assault, Burglary.
- Examine the case and interview the witnesses, explore case law, decrees, crimes codes, and procedural law.
- Construct defense and improve a case strategy, exchange with the hearing to plea bargain to reduced charges.
- Draft, file and argue motions to dismiss and suppress the case, sponsor for the perpetrator at trial and at the last draft, file and argue the appeal.
Criminal Law Attorney Skills and Specifications
- You must have outstanding oral and written advocacy skills so that they can argue a client’s case beforehand the judge and convince a jury.
- You must have investigative and research skills to build a client’s case and begin a strong defense. You also must have good analytical skills and powerful creative thinking so that a better legal strategy could be developed and analyzed case law to litigate complex cases.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of the local rules, procedures of the court, evidentiary laws, and local judiciaries so that the criminal justice system could be resourcefully and proficiently navigated. Moreover, exceptional interactive skills are needed to build a robust client-attorney’ relationship.
- Criminal perpetrators are a fussy group who from time to time go through many lawyers/advocates before settling on any particular one they prefer. Consequently, the aptitude to appeal and retain the clients is crucial for a better criminal defense practice.
Criminal Law Attorney Education and Qualification
- A bachelor’s in law from a certified institute with specialization in Criminal Law is the basic requirement
- Should be a member of the bar council and hold a valid license
- Work experience of +5 years of practicing Criminal Law is necessary
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and research skills.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team of attorneys.
- Occasional travel required
About LPP Global Legal Consultancy
LPP Global for Legal Consultancy is a Legal Consultancy Firm registered in UAE. We provide clients and lawyers with professional and high quality outsourced legal services. Our lawyers will provide legal assistance to clients, sole practitioners, in-house counsel, corporate legal department and law firms of all sizes. Hiring freelance lawyers will be a cost-effective way to cover an overflow of work with an expert lawyer’s assistance provided only when needed, with no overhead costs.
Want to Know more?
Alongside world-class legal careers, LPP Global offers excellent opportunities to self-employed lawyers in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us in business services, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business services are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
Visit the LPP Global website and submit your documents to register as a Lawyer.
LPP Global Legal Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Criminal Lawyer in the field of Legal in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have lawyer qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require criminal, global, legal, consultancy, excel, litigation, research, case, strategy, draft, training, client, office, loop, defense, exchange, specifications, advocacy, build, analytical, creative, complex, local, procedures, system, group, time, aptitude, education, certified, institute, basic, license, verbal, communication, team, travel, quality, assistance, corporate, hiring, support, business, website, documents mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About LPP Global Legal Consultancy
At LPP Global for Legal Consultancy, we all are independent practitioners who are committed to support each other and share the benefits of the network that offers 'one-stop' solution to clients who are seeking freelance lawyers to meet their business needs. We share a common passion for helping law firms and legal departments succeed.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.