1. Practical experience in human resource planning in similar health institutions in the Middle East.
2. Practical experience in strategic planning.
3. Deep understanding of health care processes and processes and has the ability to analyze data.
4. Practical experience in quality management and monitoring performance indicators.
5. At least 7 years of practical experience.
Star Services LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Consultant in the field of Consulting in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have master / bachelor of engineering or information technology. preferred master’s degree qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require resource, planning, health, institutions, care, quality, management, monitoring, performance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 22k to 22k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Star Services LLC
Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas, petrochemical, engineering, technical and non-technical, and administrative manpower to an impressive range of multi-national corporations, companies, and UAE government departments.Star Services also plays a major role in providing diverse positions for other demanding projects related to construction and large infrastructure, alternative energy, security, education, and transportation.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.