Training and development officer is responsible for identifying staff / Driving Instructors training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing as per RTA, customer requirements and appropriate training.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Department Managers and Group Human Resources Departments.
• Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
• Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as Driving Instructors, Assessment Examiners, Trainers, office staff, & Technicians….etc.,
• Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
• Develop effective induction programs
• Devise individual learning plans
• Produce training materials for in-house courses
• Manage the delivery of training and development programs and, plan a training strategy for the organization
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
• Ensure that RTA, regulatory &statutory training requirements are met
• Evaluate training and development programs
• Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
• Help departmental Supervisors / managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
• keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant periodicals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
• Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
• Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
• Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager
• Bachelors Degree
• RTA & Driving Licensing Regulations
• Training procedures and policies.
• E learning program
• Weekly report for training plan and outcome.
• Ensure all employees are actively completing their training path.
Syed Mohideen (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Training & Development Officer in the field of Education in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree (attested) qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require training, development, staff, driving, organizing, overseeing, customer, requirements, organization, appraisal, group, team, assessment, office, investment, program, induction, learning, materials, strategy, review, progress, regulatory, order, environment, basis, reading, e-learning, scope, direct, licensing, regulations, procedures mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Pathway Group International
Human Resource Department
Pathway Group International
NBoutique Beauty Home Salon