- Should have over 12 years of experience in managing IT projects.
- Manage project change management process across key project metrics & KPIs (budgets, scope & timeline) for key and strategic projects.
- Support knowledge transfer & awareness campaigns.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
- Deep technical skills in projects subjec t matters like payments, collections and liquidity management.
- Preferable Certified project management professional like PMP or Prince2.
- Project managing large projects / programs in similar banking environments.
- Understanding of Central Bank requirements/ projects like Payments, Cheque Clearing, Direct Debit mandate, Wage Protection System.
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SME - Central Bank Projects in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in information technology or equivalent. qualification and atleast 12 years of experience. The position require project, change, management, process, metrics, scope, support, awareness, technical, collections, liquidity, certified, large, banking, direct, debit, protection mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.