• Greet Guests and build rapport by asking questions and initiating conversation. Offer suggestions by using suggestive selling techniques (daily specials, desserts, etc.)
• Take customers’ order and accept payments
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
• Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Pre-bus and maintain table and ensure to follow the established table service procedures. Stock service area with supplies such as utensils, bags, condiments, to-go containers.
• Ensure the seating areas are clean and run in an orderly fashion.
• Assist other staff as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
• 2-3 years experience in the same field
• Team player with a good interpersonal skills
• Has willingness to work long hours and must be available to work on weekends or works on shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication, time management abilities and customer service skills.
• Can work under pressure and high problem solving skills
• Any Nationality
The Food Trap LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Server/Waiter in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years experience in the same field qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require customer-support, communication, time-management, flexibility, teamwork mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 2k to 2k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Food Trap LLC
The food trap is a UAE based food and beverage company founded by Shamsa Al Habtoor in March 2017. The aim of the food trap is to develop, own and operate delicious and unique food concepts in and around the UAE.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.