2. Job purpose
The purpose of this position is to maintain corporate financial condition by determining capital structure, managing investments, building and maintaining lending relationships and directing staff. To work in the heart of an organization ensuring the company has adequate capital, handling their cash and effectively managing other finances and minimizing risk. In addition, to gather inputs form other Financial teams in terms of the debts, cash etc.
3. Key accountabilities
1. Minimize potential risk of counterpart default by ensuring we only enter into transaction with counterparties which are considered to be of an acceptable level of risk.
2. Regular monitoring of treasury performance through regular relevant reports to the Chief Financial Officer and the Investment Committee.
3. Attain and manage a balanced investment portfolio in order to minimise financing cost (loan prepayments) and Keep at all times within defined counterparty and / or transaction risk criteria
4. Manage & mitigate the potential for financial loss arising through unfavourable movement in exchange rates
5. Ensure sufficient liquidity and the right funds are hedged to meet the business requirements as well as provide planning mechanism for unanticipated changes in the demand or need of liquidity created by customer behavior or capital market conditions.
6. Maintain adequate funding facilities for the Company as and when they are required in line with the overall funding purpose which is to provide, as part of a mix of debt and equity, finance for the business interests of the Company.
7. Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding,Foreign Exchange Dealing negotiate and cash flow forecasting to anticipate challenges arising from payments and receipts mismatch.
8. Managing the corporate debt portfolio mainly focusing on the term structure, interest rates and characteristics of the obligations, and to ask whether the corporation has access to sufficient credit
5. Frameworks, boundaries and decision making authority
The Nature of role is within the framework of the Treasury & Investment Policy agreed by the Board the Treasurer is empowered to the following task, in terms of complexity of the job with regards to planning, organizing and delivering results, she/he is required.
6. Qualifications, experience, skills and competencies
• Minimum 12-15 years broad based Finance experience
• 7 years successful track record at the managerial level, inside Corporate Treasury Department.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
• Treasury qualification preferable.
• Qualified Accountant preferable.
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong understanding of Corporate Treasury.
• Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards – where relating to Corporate Treasury.
• Analytical Skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving
State competency levels from the competencies framework.
• Think strategically (Level 4 of 5)
• Achieve tangible results (Level 4 of 5)
• Lead breakthrough change (Level 4 of 5)
• Exceed customer expectations (Level 4 of 5)
• Nurture, Inspire and Motivate (Level 4 of 5)
• Target win-win outcomes (Level 4 of 5)
Greenland UAE is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Manager, Treasury in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require corporate, condition, capital, building, lending, directing, staff, organization, company, handling, cash, risk, addition, level, monitoring, treasury, performance, chief financial officer, investment, investment portfolio, order, financing, cost, demand, capital market, cash management, cash flow, portfolio, framework, financial reporting, standards mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Greenland UAE
Greenland, Human Resources Consultancy
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.