We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Senior HR & Recruitment Specialist.
- Coordinate hiring activities and partner with the General Manager to determine the company’s hiring requirements.
- Manage a team of HR and Recruitment Specialists; Mentor, coach, and collaborate with team members to fill in requisitions in a timely manner
- Create recruitment strategies and implement recruitment plans for the organization; Review/Prepare job advertisements and job descriptions effectively and appropriately to attract the right talent.
- Explore all possible recruitment platforms to improve recruitment efficiency; Source and screen the right candidates through cold calling, headhunting/job portals from various sourcing channels.
- Select candidates with the right competencies, experience, and culture fit through Company’s effective screening and assessment processes.
- Manage the interview process, salary negotiation, and job offers for shortlisted candidates; perform reference and background checks when necessary
- Report directly to the CEO of the organization; Create HR Reports and handle other administrative works.
- Ensure accurate and proper record keeping of employee information in databases.
- Monitor Daily Employee Attendance, Leaves, and work performance; process Payroll in coordination with the Finance Department
- Proven Experience as a Senior HR and Recruitment Team Lead or other recruitment-related roles
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience with various sourcing techniques/ familiarity with different job portals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field is preferred not required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills are required
- Problem-solving ability
- Committed and results-oriented
- Must have own laptop or desktop computer and stable internet connection
- Amenable to a 6-day work week and comfortable working remotely
Kisses Del Rosario (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior HR and Recruitment Specialist in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Jebel Ali, dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have human resource qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require time management, management skills, senior hr, company, corporate, talent, leadership skills, partner, general manager, lead, recruitment, onboarding, organization, mentor, coach, source, sourcing, performance, laptop, desktop, generalist mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.