With over 40 years of experience, Cosmoplast is a leading plastics manufacturer that incorporates its values of service and reliability with quality products. Founded in 1970, Cosmoplast pioneered the supply of building materials, infrastructure products and consumer goods in the emerging markets of the Middle East.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
SALES EXPORT EXECUTIVE-AFRICAN MARKET
Company Cosmoplast Dubai Salary Competitive salary Location Dubai
Sales Export Executive vacancy, starting October 2019:
• Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
• Managing local distributors, providing them with marketing materials; ensuring targets, strategies are set
• Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization's sales activities
• Maintaining a knowledgeable idea about the products that we are selling in term of size, weight, dimensions, prices…
• Staying up-to-date in terms of our competitor’s products and their newly released items & promotions
• Providing an adequate pricing quotation seeking satisfaction of both parties
• Monitoring the long process of orders & following up Payments, Production, Deliveries
• Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties and taxes
• Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations
• Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports
• Complying with legal and ethical restrictions on international trading like: HS Code required, Inspection BV, Health Food certificates, Certificate of Origin etc...
• Producing marketing plans and provide management with regularly sales performance reports.
• Making sure to achieve export sales target
• Ability to travel 50% of the time/month
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Finance or any other related field
• 2 to 6 years of Export experience
• Experience in Launching of product in Africa.
• Strong cultural knowledge of the business environment in Africa
• At best, practical experience in a similar position
• Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies
• Well-developed communication skills and a customer orientation
• Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxation
• Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes
• Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
• Motivation skills and a positive attitude
Number of vacancies
United Arab Emirates
How to apply
Send Resume to
Closing date: 24 January 2020
lisa Telfeyan (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Export Executive For the African market in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require service, reliability, quality, supply, building, infrastructure, consumer, sales, export, market, company, dubai, marketing, presentation, local, providing, customer, activities, selling, promotions, pricing, process, compliance, regulations, legal, international, trading, inspection, health, food, origin, management, performance, target, travel, education, finance, product, business, environment, africa, communication, trade, shipment, calls, closing, manufacturing plastics mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.