- Carry out M.P.I and D.P.T as and when required.
- Perform laser alignment on machineries.
- Prepare and submit work completion report.
- Identify mechanical work from Owner’s specifications, tenders and work lists.
- Describe all mechanical work onboard and workshop.
- Preparation of mechanical drawings and work processes.
- Produce job estimate and progress sheet.
- Prepare man-hours estimation for work processes.
- Raise materials requisitions.
- Arrange calibration of machinery and equipment.
- Liaison with Owner representative, SRM, Invoicer, other trades and other sections of mechanical dept.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
Knowledge and experience in ship repair and new building
Should be familiar with the related computer packages, including AutoCAD to produce detailed drawings.
3 years as a work preparator.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Preparator in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma in engineering or equivalent qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require engineering, laser, alignment, mechanical, progress, estimation, materials, calibration, machinery, operations, repair, computer, autocad mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.