- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
- Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance, time, and costs.
- Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; calculating economics; determining the impact on a total system.
- Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, unit limitations; monitoring unit performance.
- Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Star Services LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Operational Mechanical in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree/diploma in mechanical qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require system, performance, complaints, interviewing, process, troubleshooting, project, cost, energy, solutions, screening, impact, operating, unit, monitoring, quality, design, modification, safe, environment, standards, legal, management, engineering, data, reading, personal, organization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Star Services LLC
Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas, petrochemical, engineering, technical and non-technical, and administrative manpower to an impressive range of multi-national corporations, companies, and UAE government departments.Star Services also plays a major role in providing diverse positions for other demanding projects related to construction and large infrastructure, alternative energy, security, education, and transportation.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Star Services LLC
DAN WAY LLC
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
Intelligent Business Technologies