- Support Coordination of activities in the Corporate Accounts Section to ensure that all approved procedures, practices and internal controls strictly adhered to, in respect of monitoring high consumption cases, conducting Mass Tossing and preparing final warning letters to various customers.
- Analyzes and checks information of various customers to assist superior in the preparation of accurate, complete and thorough Management reports/ schedules.
- Assists in addressing/ handling a variety of non-routine/ complex customer complaints following standard operating procedures and practices.
- Provides comprehensive professional and administrative support to subordinates
1. Master Degree / MBA / MCOM etc.
2. Exceptional English Communication Skills (speaking and writing). Arabic language will be an advantage.
3. MS Office Skills (Advance Excel and Power Point)
4. Must possess good presentation skills. In both preparing professional presentations and delivering them as well.
5. Must be a team player willing to work closely with customers and build long term relationship.
6. Must possess experience in relevant role i.e., follow up activities specially with Government customers.
7. Must be quick learner and adaptable to change.
8. Must have his own car to visit the customers and meetings.
Star Services LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Officer Credit Collection in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have master degree / mba / mcom etc qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require support, coordination, activities, corporate, internal, monitoring, mass, final, preparation, management, handling, complex, customer, complaints, operating, procedures, mcom, english, communication, arabic, office, excel, power, presentation, team, build, master degree / mba / mcom etc mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Star Services LLC
Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas, petrochemical, engineering, technical and non-technical, and administrative manpower to an impressive range of multi-national corporations, companies, and UAE government departments.Star Services also plays a major role in providing diverse positions for other demanding projects related to construction and large infrastructure, alternative energy, security, education, and transportation.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.