- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 4 Years
- Required Qualification:
- University degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University; MCSA & CCNA is must
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical consideration.
- Define Network policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain company’s IT infrastructure.
- Extensive technical skills including Microsoft Exchange, Windows Server, Routers, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Switches, Domain Name System (DNS), Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Hands on experience in Avaya System configuration and troubleshooting.
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- In-depth knowledge in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
Saleem Akhtar (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Administrator (Arabic Speaker) in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have university degree in computer science/ information technology from a recognized university; mcsa & ccna is must qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require university, technology, mcsa, ccna, configuring, hardware, monitoring, system, performance, troubleshooting, security, connectivity, infrastructure, technical, policies, microsoft, windows, dynamic, host, configuration, domain, avaya, laptop, desktop, company, mobile, software, computer, power mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.