- Responsible for effective implementation of OH&S policies and procedures, monitoring OH&S compliance and promoting awareness in the yard and on their assigned projects.
- Manage the day-to-day OH&S aspects of the project and to ensure that policies and procedures are implemented and complied.
- Conduct Safety as planned, timely and accurately. Monitor gas inspections are conducted as required.
- Effective Implementation of Permit to Work system on the project.
- Ensure Implementation of OH&S requirements and Project Specific H&S Plan and monitor effective implementation on site.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Inspector / Safety in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have engineering degree/ diploma, nebosh qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require implementation, policies, monitoring, compliance, awareness, project, procedures, safety, system, requirements, nebosh - international general certificate, ship / rig repair / conversion, new building/offshore construction, good knowledge of safety management, ohs requirements and its applicability, good knowledge of ohs management system, knowledge of legal / regulatory and other relevant, must be fluent in english. mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.