• Analyze the weekly production plan sent from the production planning department and calculate manpower for injection and packaging and machine capacity.
• Communicate with Production Planning to determine the trial machine and trial time for the new molds or material testing.
• Ensure achieving production targets and ensure zero drop sales
• Supervise handling of production outputs to warehouse and document delivered quantities.
• Ensure compliance with safety standards and report any anticipated safety risk or safety standard violation.
• Provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to the supervisors and technicians to achieve production standards.
• BS graduate with any Engineering course
• Minimum of 4 plastic manufacturing experience
• Compliance with occupational health and safety requirements
• Residence of Ajman or UAQ
Ajitha Menon (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Injection Moulding Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Umm al-Quwain - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bs engineer qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require production, planning, manpower, machine, handling, safety, standards, risk, technical, engineering, manufacturing, health, requirements, injection, moulding, plastic, engineer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.