- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor level (4 years) + minimum 2 years of hands-on experience working with IT security
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
1. Specify and develop security standard solutions and offerings to customers.
2. Participate in reviewing customer requirements, where IT/ICS security elements.
3. Conduct training and helping our organization to keep up to date with market standards within the IT, ICS and security area.
4. Utilize processes, technology and people in your solutions.
5. Work with internal and external software and infrastructure developers to ensure that our system solutions are bulletproof. Etc.
1. Experience in TRA (threat and risk assessment) for energy oil and gas, manufacturing, transportation, utility companies and other OT related areas
2. Experience in IEC 62443 and/or ISO 27000 and NIST CSF standard and guidelines.
3. Knowledge and experience of OT environments in Energy and Utility sector and in providing findings and recommendations on opportunities to enhance OT security.
4. Knowledge and experience of enterprise security maturity capability and compliance assessment for OT organizations across their information technology, communication, infrastructure and industrial
5. Experience working with C-Level Executives to build out Security Strategy and develop remediation programs that are economically viable for an organization
• CISSP [(ISC)2]
• GICSP [GIAC (SANS)] or equivalent
• 62443 Certificate
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of ICS – Cyber Security Team lead in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in India - India. The ideal candidate should have bachelor level (4 years) + minimum 2 years of hands-on experience working with it security qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require security, solutions, customer, training, organization, market, standards, technology, people, internal, software, infrastructure, system, risk, energy, utility, nist, providing, enterprise, compliance, assessment, industrial, build, strategy, remediation, cissp mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint is a Human Resource & Management consultancy firm with a core competence and business focus on providing services to companies for their human resource needs. Our exceptional expertise and experience in Recruitment & HR operations enable us to ensure our clients' success in both corporate and social arenas in an increasingly competitive world.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.