- Human Resources
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Educated to undergraduate degree level or equivalent in a HR or HR related field or has the equivalent relevant work experience.
- Requires Traveling:
- 3500 - 4500 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Post Title: Human Resources Manager
Pay: Base Pay AED 3,500-4,500 dependent upon experience; bonuses dependant on increases in business net profit %
Benefits: Accommodation on-site, Health Insurance, 30 days Leave per Year, option to work from home if not needed in office.
Line Manager to: None.
Role Ref.: MCID000912_C
Service Area: Human Resources & People Management
Responsible to: (2 people) Owner/CEO & Business Development Manager only.
(Regular target setting and performance reviews conducted by an independent professional).
Location: Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
To be responsible for all human resources related tasks for the business, optimize people management processes, hire new personnel and recommend dismissal, conduct performance reviews, cut waste, streamline hierarchy and roles, and aid the team in business transformation and growth.
MC Interiors and Decor is a British owned business which has operated in the UAE commercial and domestic building industry for over 41 years. We have garnered a solid reputation for quality workmanship and competitive pricing, and today boast of dozens of large and medium scale projects across the UAE and UK, from high-end restaurants, and 7-star hotels, to international banks, local offices, private homes and retail space. Currently we employ 40+ carpenters and machinists, 10+ painters, upholsterers, decorators, drivers, designers, project managers, and in house office staff.
We know that despite our successes to date, there is large room for growth and solidification of the business in the market. Therefore we are looking for an energetic, experienced and reform minded Human Resources Manager to support our growing team to propel the business into its next stage of evolution. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Reforming organizational hierarchy
• Cutting waste and unnecessary expenditure in HR processes and people, streamlining processes in HR
• Hiring of beneficial personnel/posts and dismissal of unproductive posts
• Incentivising employees, redesigning HR framework, and increasing employee satisfaction
This means that you will take on the sole responsibility of planning and directing the people operations of the whole business. You will be given full authority to implement reforms which you consider beneficial to the business in this regard. You will report only to the Owner/CEO and BDM directly, and deliver progress reports to them on a weekly and monthly basis. Your performance will also be periodically independently reviewed.
This is a chance to become a part of a young and visionary team where you will have the power to implement reforms and direct growth, to your and the company’s benefit.
To incentivise this reform and growth, we are offering bonuses tied to any increases in net profit %.
Potential is more important to us than experience.
So, if you are a confident, independent problem solver and reformer who can take on this responsibility, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and a Covering Letter talking about your experience and qualifications, and detailing why you will be a good fit for the role to hrmcidauh at the rate of gmail dot com. Please include ‘Finance Manager’ in the title of the email. This post is being filled by Strategos Recruiting on behalf of MCID.
The relevant Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications are listed below.
This job opening closes on 15th Dec, 2019. Interviews may be held on a rolling basis until 15th Jan, 2020. We apologise but we can only reply to candidates who will be invited for an interview. If you have not heard from us by 15th Jan 2020 you have not been successful.
Interviews with candidates from outside UAE will/can be held on Skype or other video conferencing software, at a mutually convenient time and date. Special dispensation in terms of qualifications may be given to candidates from Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir, Balochistan, Gilgit-Balitistan, Interior Sindh, and areas formerly compromising FATA, if need be.
MCID operates a zero discrimination policy. This job is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of race, gender, religion etc. in the areas advertised. We do not charge any fees for this job opening; neither do we employ agents on our behalf. If you have been asked for monies to apply for this job, please email us at the above address.
I. Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
2. Proven ability to use initiative and judgement to research, analyse, identify and resolve problems. Highly numerate and accurate, with attention to detail. Able to demonstrate techniques using basic modelling skills, such as forecasting and projections.
3. Can take important decisions based on planning and data, set own deadlines and take accountability of the decision making process from reform implementation to result/s.
4. Proven ability or demonstrated potential in fixing broken systems and improving existing systems using ingenuity and foresight.
5. Ability to micro and macro manage subordinates, and divide and delegate tasks without needing superior’s authority or help. This includes using disciplinary action to enforce company policy.
6. Proven ability to cope with conflicting and changing demands, with good planning and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
7. Well-developed interpersonal skills, to build relationships and influence internal and external partners. Has an awareness of wider sector/external influences.
B. General Skills
1. Ability to read, write and speak English. Written English proficiency is essential.
2. Ability to communicate in Urdu.
3. Proven ability to negotiate and deal with suppliers. Ability to negotiate and gain maximal advantage in deals.
4. Ability to read and understand quotations and invoices.
5. Proven ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
1. Able to read, write and speak Arabic.
2. General knowledge of financial accounting, budgeting and bookkeeping (expertise is not necessary).
C. Technical Skills
1. Excellent ICT skills, including for example Excel, Outlook, email.
2. Knowledge of UAE labour laws and processes.
3. Proven ability to apply for, acquire and renew UAE work visas.
4. Ability to implement and enforce timesheets and working hours for employees.
5. Ability to manage leave for employees.
6. Ability to find and gain the best flight deals for employees, whilst also managing leave stress on the business.
7. Ability to identify talent, hire and dismiss. In addition, conducting the whole recruitment process.
8. Ability to implement systems of optimal recruitment for manual labour from Pakistan.
9. Ability to design and conduct regular performance appraisals and work with the team to conduct target setting. This includes building and maintaining detailed records of employees in a comprehensive and user-friendly system.
10. Ability to implement measures to increase employee satisfaction and performance.
11. Ability to identify and implement training for employees, and conduct in-house training on a needs basis.
1. Project Management.
Educated to undergraduate degree level or equivalent in a HR or HR related field or has the equivalent relevant work experience.
MC Interiors & Decor is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Human Resources Manager in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have educated to undergraduate degree level or equivalent in a hr or hr related field or has the equivalent relevant work experience. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require confidence, initiative, judgment, modelling, forecasting, negotiation, decision making, managing, delegating, english, urdu, independant, ict, uae labour laws, arranging visas, timesheets, leave management, flight deals, talent acquisition, reform, recruitment, dismissal, perfromance appraisals, employee training mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 4k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About MC Interiors & Decor
MC Interiors and Decor has operated in the UAE commercial and domestic building industry for over 41 years. We have garnered a solid reputation for quality workmanship and competitive pricing, and today boast of dozens of large and medium scale projects across the UAE and UK, from high-end restaurants, and 7-star hotels, to international banks, local offices, private homes and retail space. Currently we employ 40+ carpenters and machinists, 10+ painters, upholsterers, decorators, drivers, designers, project managers, and in house office staff.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy