• Update Meter/Calendar based plan as per the equipment manual. Monitoring and ensure excution of the same as scheduled.
• Conduct regular visit to vessel and provide inspection/condition report of vessel equipment and vessel condition as whole
• Monitor quantity of stocks (Parts and Materials) for respective vessel in coordination with the stores. Ensure that adequate parts/materials are available.
• Review Month end report (Inventories and Requisitions). Investigate and conduct on-board verification for any excessive consumption or miscalculated value given in the report.
• Ensure that all maintenance records are updated to the next latest routine. Deal with the delay and sort out the problem. Discuss the same with Fleet Superintendent at regular interval.
• Close out vessel Defects with minimum time to minimize downtime in coordination with Maintenance supervisor. Investigate reason of the breakdown and take necessary action to prevent similar occurrence in the future. Discuss plans with Fleet superintendent and Maintenance Supervisor.
• Provide support and guidelines to ship engineering staff. Discuss matters of Maintenance at regular interval on board during a visit to cope up with the requirement and avoid delay.
• Supervise machinery repair and minor/major afloat repair and liaise with contractor/third party for their requirement in carrying out their task.
• Provide support in Technical investigation on any marine incident that involves respective units.
• To provide Maintenance plans and routine for the upcoming year with Fleet superintendent and discuss budget allocation every last quarter of the year. Advance planning is recommended to ensure Maintenance requirement (Parts & Services) budget are covered.
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fleet Supervisor in the field of Other in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduation with proven experience. qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require equipment, monitoring, condition, quantity, coordination, review, verification, maintenance, fleet, time, breakdown, support, engineering, machinery, repair, technical, investigation, marine, incident, allocation, planning mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP “Trusted Enterprise of Knowledge N Innovative Professionals” TEKNIP’s expertise professionals, capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.