- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 7 Years
- Required Qualification:
- University graduate in accounting & finance business discipline MBA finance / M-COM will be an advantage Recognized travel qualification- IATA /UFTAA
- Requires Traveling:
- 10000 - 10000 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Indian Male only for this position and must come from a travel background.
1. Manages and supervises the functional & administrative duties & responsibilities of the Accounts department spread over multiple office and geographies
2. Ensures compliance to accounting policies & procedures
3. On time preparation and reporting of periodic & year-end Financial Statements
4. Preparation of budgets in close liaison with senior management
5. Review and control of approved budgets
6. Close monitoring and auctioning on Accounts receivable/payable
7. Generating timely Management Reporting (MIS) to assist in accurate monitoring and decision making
8. Staff payroll administration ((salary calculation and payment & monitoring staff benefits, e.g. Leave Salary and Indemnity)
9. Maintains banking relationship (Bank Facilities, Guarantees, POS/Credit Card transactions, etc…)
10. Co-ordination with auditors and making sure to achieve proper and on time reporting of reviewed and audited financials.
11. Compliance to legal requirements (e.g. Commercial Registrations, Civil Aviation, Bank Guarantees, etc…)
12. Maintains good relationship with customers, suppliers and other business partners and ensures all issues are being attended properly
13. Monitor airline and supplier’s incentive, fixed assets, prepayments
14. Responsible for BSP reconciliation and timely process
15. Monitors BSP/IATA correspondences and required reports, credit card reconciliation
16. Monitors general invoicing, credit limits of customers, refunds, delivery of invoices timely, AR, petty cash custodian
17. Abide by Company Policy and Procedure.
Versatile Consultancy . is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance Manager (Indian National with travel experience) in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have university graduate in accounting & finance business discipline mba finance / m-com will be an advantage recognized travel qualification- iata /uftaa qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require • experience in industry software xl, • excellent verbal & written communication skills, worked in travel & tourism industry, extensive knowledge accounting procedures, travel industry, • well versed in microsoft excel, amadeus-1a, galileo-1g, sabre-1s, computer reservations systems, lead a team of accountants, • hard working and willing to learn, • team worker, indian, male, travel, functional, spread, office, compliance, accounting, policies, procedures, time, preparation, reporting, liaison, senior, management, control, monitoring, payroll, administration, calculation, staff, leave, salary, banking, relationship, legal, requirements, commercial, civil, business, reconciliation, process, credit, general, cash, company mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Versatile Consultancy .
Versatile Consultancy is a boutique HR Firm offering you an unparalleled personalized service.The main focus is to fulfill staffing requirement of the corporates and companies. across boundaries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.