Greetings from Sourcemind!!!
At Sourcemind, here we are always looking to collaborate with talented people who’d like to work with one of our Top clients in UAE.
We are currently looking for "Enterprise Architect". A detailed roles & responsibilities are as mentioned, if the role interest you kindly apply
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Manages the delivery of Enterprise Architecture and IT strategy solutions to the business; ensures that
business and technology are in alignment by linking the business mission, strategy, and processes to its
technology strategy, and by documenting this using multiple architectural models or views.
2. Sets-up the IT Enterprise Architecture function within the company and manages the building of the
internal architectural capability (i.e. people, processes, knowledge and systems).
3. Identifies opportunities for IT effectiveness and value management and provides technical expertise to
analyze business, recommend and design the best technology systems to invest in ensuring return on
4. Leads the activities related to Enterprise Architecture for business and/or IT by applying current
technologies, reference architectures, methodologies and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, etc.).
5. Minimizes complexity in IT systems (by involving techniques such as removing duplication, adopting
multi-use systems), and provides a simple yet comprehensive IT landscape to the company.
6. Outlines the technology systems architecture that will be needed to support ISA business strategy whilst
covering all the technical aspects.
7. Defines enterprise-wide architectures, focusing on mapping IT capabilities to business needs and
services, outlines the technology systems architecture that will be needed and provides architecture
guidance and leadership to business entities.
8. Guides and supports engineers in identifying the product’s requirements, deriving the system
architecture or functional design, identifying the risks associated with a design, and ensuring that the
product meets all the customer’s requirements.
9. Develops specific activities, processes and methods for defining or assessing IT strategy and fit-for-
purpose IT solutions. Optimizes IT organizational design and systems (digital transformation area).
10. Assists, validates and where possible finetunes the architectures presented and used by both the in-
house and/or outsourced solutions.
11. Builds effective relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues to ensure smooth workflow.
12. Keeps up with the latest trends in technology and determines whether they would be the right fit for ISA.
Keeps the dialogue with the leadership to integrate the best practices and guidelines.
13. Prepares customized and ad-hoc reports and necessary analysis for the clients/end users and
management as and when needed.
14. Performs any additional duties as directed by the Line Manager/Head of Department.
Shruthi Venugopal (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Enterprise Architect in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have be (computers, it or equivalent) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require recovery, senior, people, mail, enterprise, architecture, strategy, solutions, technology, alignment, business, company, building, management, technical, design, activities, support, mapping, leadership, functional, methods, transformation, analysis, line mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Versatile Consultancy .
Star Services LLC
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy