- Installation / removal of cable transits and supports and their accessories.
- Installation / removal of various types of marine electrical cables.
- Installation / removal of various types of electrical panels.
- Installation / removal of various types of electrical equipment which includes light fixtures, power sockets etc.
- Electrical cable termination and glanding.
- Reading and understanding of electrical drawings to execute task in a safe and efficient manner.
- Select and use basic electrical test equipment (megger, phase sequence meter, multi-meter etc.)
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Electrician - Marine in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have 2 years iti or trade apprenticeship in marine electrician qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require installation, removal, marine, equipment, power, sockets, termination, reading, safe, basic, quality, environment, requirements mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.