The Customer Service Supervisor has the overall responsibility in Registration Area. He is also responsible to manage all RTA. Vehicle registration transactions and support service transactions at the site.
• Interact with visitors and customers over the telephone or face to face to provide customer advice, resolve issues and complaints and provide comprehensive information about the center and services.
• Responsible to manage CSRs data entry from Customers’ Documents on RTA & system and ensure that the correct information required by RTA is also entered in the system for proper processing for testing and registration purpose. Prepare duty roaster for all CSRs in co-ordination with Testing Center’s Operations Manager.
• Responsible for all CSRs cash transactions at the counter, where applicable, and tallying of cash with the system printouts at the end of the shift and safe handing over of the same to Concern Manager.
• Ensure CSRs maintain a high standard of customer service at the site and deal with all the customer is a highly professional and cordial manner.
• To ensure that the customer leaves the counter with all his transactions completed and that he/she is correctly guided to proceed to other departments / sections
• To behave confidently and ensure the proper projection of Testing Center’s image to the customers. Maintain Good relation with RTA & Testing Center staff.
• Ensure all CSRs achieve daily/monthly targets that are set by Operations Manager.
• SupportOperations Manager to achieve monthly Testing Center revenue targets.
• Quality, Health & Safety Management System: Ensure Testing Center QHS compliance at the counter.
• Supervise, lead and train the customer service team to ensure that high levels of customer service are met and maintained, and all customer issues are dealt with promptly and resolved satisfactorily.
• Liaise with operations for customer feedback and suggestions and conduct customer surveys.
• Liaise with for promotions, loyalty programs and events.
Liaise with security, operations, and shops for any issues related to the Vehicle Registration operations.
• Provide supervision and technical assistance to customer service team to attain departmental and organizational goals.
• Develop standard procedures and policies for improving the service provided to customers.
• Conduct meeting with Managers to discuss about process improvements and issues.
• Maintain in-depth working knowledge of the company’s brands, systems and processes.
• Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
• Educate customers about organization’s products or services.
• Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar field in Dubai
• Excellent customer service skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Arabic, English must know Urdu is added advantage
Syed Mohideen (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Service Supervisor –Vehicle Testing Center in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree (attested) qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require customer, service, registration, vehicle, transactions, support, telephone, complaints, center, data, entry, documents, system, processing, testing, operations, cash, safe, site, image, revenue, health, safety, management, compliance, team, feedback, loyalty, supervision, technical, assistance, procedures, policies, process, business, documentation, correspondence, requirements, field, dubai, communication, verbal, english, urdu mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.