We are the leading company in our industry in the Capital City area. We're pleased to have a 3.8 rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Customer Service Agent to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, It is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Undergraduate degree in business, sales, or related field of study preferred
- Prior experience working in call centers or as an at-home customer service agent
- Proficiency with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Bilingual language skills a plus, especially Spanish, Mandarin, and French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and composed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Good empathy and listening skills to de-escalate situations and identify the underlying issues of a problem
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Familiarity with Automatic Call Distribution Phone System (ACD), caller ID, and auto-dialing systems
- Communicate with current and potential clients via telephone, email, online chat, or social media
- Listen attentively to questions and concerns and respond promptly with a resolution according to company guidelines
- Maintain a courteous and calm manner at all times to de-escalate stressful situations
- Document personal information to create, update, or adjust customer accounts
- Prepare call-related information for purposes of auditing and reporting
- Provide and respond to feedback about any aspect of the job or its duties
- Suggest products and services to clients based on their requests and needs
- Answer inbound calls or generate outbound calls, in some cases cold calling to follow up on orders
Please send your resume to Email:::
Whats app::::::+1 785 260 7613
Emirates Hospital is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Service in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Adu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diplomats qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require company, industry, capital, area, rating, hiring, customer service agent, dedicated, business, sales, field, basic, computer, microsoft, windows, word, excel, language skills, spanish, mandarin, french, verbal, written communication, environment, problem, time, distribution, phone, system, caller, telephone, customer, inbound calls, calls, cold calling mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
About Emirates Hospital
Emirates Hospital – Day Surgery & Medical Center is an Emirates Healthcare Company providing a portfolio of premium, quality driven ... works every day to improve the quality of life of our patients and communities, we aim to be one of UAE's
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.