Job Title: Nanny
The main role of a nanny is to provide a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children thrive and develop. A nanny serves as a trustworthy, loving and nurturing role model and companion to the children and a partner to the parents in raising their children. A nanny undertakes all of the tasks related to providing care for the children.
• Creating a nurturing and stimulating environment.
• Keeping the children’s bedroom and toy room organized and tidy
• Knowledge of nutrition, ability to plan/prepare and serve nutritious meals and snacks.
• Observes children’s behavior and ability to correct their manners when required.
• Instilling good manners and a sense of responsibility.
• Communication and coordination with parents regarding school events/schedules/activities
• Communication and cooperation with other household employees.
• Physically fit, energetic, preferably practicing sports.
• Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
• Knowledge or willingness to learn about local culture and customs.
• Good conduct including private social media. Outstanding social etiquette.
• Assistance with homework, if required.
• Personal hygiene and grooming. Good medical record.
• Ability to keep own room/belongings arranged tidily and organized.
• Wearing uniform whilst in the house, appropriate clothing when outside including water sports activities.
• Monitoring children at all times when with them, not leaving them unsupervised.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• High knowledge of protocol and ability to adhere, to local environment.
• Important - Ability to adhere to high profile protocol, in the household and outside, with utmost attention to details, regarding both etiquettes and behavior, including abundance of social events with VVIP’s present.
Education and Formal Training
• Master’s degree in childcare or equivalent.
• English as a mother tongue.
• Preferable - Excellent Spanish. Other languages proficiency (a plus).
• Minimum 3 years live in nanny/child care experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Kind, Patient, Confident, Dedicated, Committed, Highly organized.
• Multi-tasking abilities. • Discretion and tactful. • Proficie
nt knowledge of first aid.
• Proficient knowledge of home safety.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Valid UAE driver’s license, with clean driving record and adept driving skills.
• Non – drinker, Non - smoker.
This position reports to the Head of the family
• Full- time
Yasir Umar (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Caregiver - Live-in Nanny in the field of Other in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have master's in childcare qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require multi-tasking abilities, proficie nt knowledge of first aid., proficient knowledge of home safety, outstanding verbal and written communication skill mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.