- Responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers and consultants and generally opening the door for the company technical teams to develop proposals for work as well as attending industry functions, organizing marketing events.
- Achieving sales targets and securing and closing new contracts in UAE ( All Emirates)
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts and renewals.
- Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
- Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises. Likely areas of responsibility include soft & hard services.
- Appreciation of the tender process with regards to commercial and public sector procurement are also key attributes will need to demonstrate.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractor
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s sales and marketing budget.
- Should have minimum of 3 yrs experience as Business Development Executive in Facilities Management.
- Should have Valid UAE Driving License
- Female Candidates are preferred
- Candidates who can join immediately is preferred
Ashna Ashna (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Executive in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree graduate qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require events, leadership, flow, new business development, renewals, documentation, bd manager, project management, planning, development, business, marketing strategy, r, marketing budget, s, hou, building, customer, new business, facility management, client, company, technical, proposals, industry, organizing, marketing, sales, closing, contracts, business development, costing, pricing, commercial, strategic planning, operations, soft, process, public sector, procurement, documents, contractor, marketing campaigns, business development executive, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 6k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy